"My life is so much easier because of your service."
Forms & Registration
Welcome to the Meals on Wheels Forms & Registration section!
Within this section you can find forms & information that will help you whether you're looking to Register for a service, become a Volunteer or are already a Registered Client looking to choose next month’s meals.
- Meals on Wheels Registration form - complete this form if you're wanting to begin a meal program. The intake coordinator will call you to complete the registration.
- Transportation Registration form - complete this form if you're a wanting to register for the transportation program. The intake coordinator will call you to complete the registration
- Payment Information - check out Meals on Wheels payment options. Print off and complete the Automatic Withdrawal form if you choose to use this method to make payments easy!
- Frozen Meal Menu - check out the frozen meal options, this form (special diet form) can be used to track your choices. Call in your order 519-660-1430 or uset the online order form. Note: we must receive your order by 4:30pm on Monday for delivery the same week. In the event Monday is a statuatory holiday we need the order by 4:00pm on Friday prior to the holiday weekend.
- For Registered users only, you can place your order online using the online order form. Again, remember we need to receive the order by 4:30pm on Monday for delivery the same week as above.
- Frozen Meal Program Nutritional Information
- Fresh Meal Calendar June; Calendar July- check out our monthly standard meal calendar. As a registered client you will receive a copy each month with a meal delivery.
- Standard Meal Program Nutritional Information - coming soon!
Volunteers can find
- The Meals on Wheels Volunteer Application form - fill the application out online, when we receive it the Volunteer Services Manager will call you to set up an appointment to meet with you and complete the process. If you prefer to print off the application please call the office at 519-660-1430 to set up an appointment with the Volunteer Services Manager and bring the completed form with you.
If you need any assistance with the forms & information found in this section please contact us.